Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Motivation: What Moves You?

Dr. Bryan K. Williams notes on his blog,What motivates you? What moves you? What inspires you to be more than you usually are? People oftentimes ask me questions like that. The truth is, several things motivate me. For the purpose of this article, I will only focus on two.

#1: I am motivated by seeing people treated well. I mean exceptionally well. It particularly excites me when the recipient of the kindness and the giver of the kindness don’t know each other. I love that!

#2: I am also motivated by seeing people who work with pride, passion, and professionalism. You know the ones. The men and women who work with a purpose. You can feel that they didn’t wake up to be mediocre, and they are not going to sleep mediocre. These are the ones who always look for ways to do more than is expected of them.”  To read the full blog posting, please click here.  

Dr. Williams is a consultant, trainer, and author, who focuses on the areas of service excellence and organizational effectiveness.  He has spoken at numerous AHCA/NCAL events, and his passion is to serve others so they may better serve the world.  Here is a link where you can see some of Dr. Williams’ book recommendations on service, leadership and personal development.



No comments:

Post a Comment