Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Believe In You

According to Dr. Bryan K. Williams, “I believe in you. Those four simple words are incredibly powerful, yet are not used often enough. While I don’t know for sure, I would bet that most working adults have never heard those words said to them. Regardless of your job title, each person has the direct ability to brighten someone’s day by using those four, simple words. I believe in you..”  To read the full blog posting, please click here


Dr. Williams is a consultant, trainer, and author, who focuses on the areas of service excellence and organizational effectiveness.  He has spoken at numerous AHCA/NCAL events, and his passion is to serve others so they may better serve the world.  Here is a link where you can see some of Dr. Williams’ book recommendations on service, leadership and personal development.

No comments:

Post a Comment